Monday, June 9, 2014

It's been a while

It's been a while, both since I posted and since I've had a chance to be Megan for a while.  Between work pressures and family pressures, there just hasn't been enough private time.  Tonight, after dinner, I told my lovely wife that I needed some alone time.  Well, honestly, I sort of hemmed and hawed as she said goodnight that she finally figured out what I wanted.  I still hesitate to tell her, not because she'll disapprove, but because it would make her a little uncomfortable. 

Well the lovely, perceptive woman she is, she figured it out and immediately put me at ease.  She went off to bed smiling and I went off to my office smiling.

Today's been a day and frankly, I could use some pretty time.  Normally, I'll just slip on a skirt and blouse and maybe my flats and just relax in my office.  Tonight, though, I went a bit more elegant.  Stockings and my heels, and my pretty black skirt and purple blouse (I really need some more tops!)

I feel wonderful.

I've been thinking again that maybe it was time to let it go.  I hadn't realized until I got dressed up tonight how silly an idea that is.  There are days when I need this feeling; when I need to feel pretty and feminine (looks to the contrary).  Especially after a day like today.  Not going to go into a lot of details, but suffice to say it was a very long day at work and I left a lot undone when I left that will just have to wait till tomorrow.  Twelve hours is quite enough, says I.

So here I am, feeling pretty and feminine and kind of sexy! (It's the stockings and heels... must be!)  I love how the skirt feels as it brushes against the stockings, and I love just feeling pretty.

So no, I don't think this is something I can (or want to) quit.  It's too much me to do that.  Now, I'm off be a geeky little girl and play some video games! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are still going well, in your girl time and with your wife if not at work...
    It is amazing how relaxing and enjoyable having girl time is, isn't it? It gets to a point when it's not about feeling sexy or erotic, just feeling relaxed and pretty. Which doesn't preclude sexiness or eroticity, obviously.

    And I have to say that I think that this is something you will be be able to give up about as easily as I could.

    ReplyDelete